The Best Facial Cleanser for Men Right Now
For most men, dried out facial skin is not such a big problem like it use to be. In fact, they are more than comfortable with the idea of using facial cleanser for men than ever before. As there is such a wide variety of cleansers on the market these days, it can be a little disconcerting to select the right one for your skin type.
What Men Need to Know About Choosing Facial Cleansers
According to a well-known dermatologist Dr. Jeanette Graf, men should look out for the following key factors when selecting the cleanser that is right for their skin:
- Stick to a cleanser that complements your skin type (Oily, dry or a combination) such as Avène’s gentle facial cleanser
- Stay away from using scented body wash to clean your face with. Rather use an unscented facial cleanser for men
- If you are blessed with an oily skin, it is best to experiment with a daily facial cleanser such as Cetaphil or Anthony Logistics for Men
- You want to go with a cleanser that works gently with your skin without over-drying it. Your skin should feel hydrated, clean and fresh at the end of the day
- Any product that is scientifically tested and that contains certified organic ingredients with no harmful, artificial colorants or fragrances would be just perfect for your skin
- Ensure you select a product that consist of micronutrients in order to promote a smoother looking skin. The epidermis (Uppermost skin layer) is being replaced every 20 to 45 days. Luckily, most of the facial cleansers for men contain the necessary nutrients to provide the nourishment your skin needs to regenerate healthy skin.
Starting Your Day With a Cleansing Routine
Just like women, every man should start his day by giving his face a good overall clean. After all, cleansers for men were specifically designed to help men get rid of grime, pollutants and dirt on their skin.
Men who make a habit of embarking on a daily cleansing routine can expect a much fresher appearance and less unsightly outbreaks.
In the event that you have a sensitive skin, it would be in your best interest to use a product that is free from soaps, dyes, alcohol and any fragrances as it will not irritate or dry out your skin in any way. As far as facial cleansers are concerned, there is always something new on the skin care market. It is best to establish your skin type, then do your homework about a particular brand or product before you buy it.